Friday, August 10, 2012

Father's Day 2012, A face lift for the Sammi

It wasn't long after the Crystal/Marble excursions that my wife Pamela stole the Samurai from me.

She made up some outrageous story about getting a new windshield put in it for me and it had to be taken to some shop somewhere to do it.  As several days passed without  it being returned to the house she simply kept building on her story to explain its absence.

As it turns out it wasn't all Pamela's doing. She was the front person and had to keep producing the cover up lies because it was actually my daughter Jaime and her husband Jered who stole it.

They have a paint booth at their place and they wanted to surprise me for fathers day by painting the Sammi.

Wow!!

What a surprise it was too!!

(The windshield story wasn't a lie either. That did end up getting replaced too)

What a difference a little elbow grease and paint can make.

And what a fathers day gift!!







No comments:

Post a Comment