Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012, There's a chill in the air!

I guess winter is coming. I drive the Sammi back and forth to work every day but the ride back up the hill last night was way on the cool side. It almost felt like snow was in the air. I hate to think about putting the fill size top back on it but that is coming sooner than I would like.
The family is planning one more trip to Taylor park on the labor day weekend so maybe between now and then I will just have to wear a coat.
I'd hate to be running around in Taylor with the full top on. We'll see if I can make it that long without giving in.
I don't like winter much...

I suppose I live in the wrong part of the world to say that.

Neverthless, here's Sammi, cleaned, polished and ready for her next outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment