Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012, Zukiworld

I rediscovered zukiworld.com the other day.
When I first bought the Samurai I had a few minor issues with it for which I turned to the internet. I found some very helpful people with the answers I needed on that site and then, after thanking them for their knowledge, I forgot about the site and didn't visit it again for months.
The other day I was looking for a local group of Samurai enthusiasts and bumped into the site again. Turns out they had gotten together on Taylor Park Colorado this summer for some trail riding. I was bummed to hear about it two weeks after the fact.
At any rate I added a profile to their forum, introduced myself and started looking through their roster for members in the Denver area. I found a couple Suzuki drivers pretty close by and sent them an introductory email. One guy, about my age has already replied but is off to Arizona for the winter (I don't blame him). Maybe we'll get together next summer.
Maybe this will be the start of a new friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment