Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012 A chill in the air 2

Well, the full size top is back on the Sammi. It's been a little nippy in the mornings driving down the hill to work. I kinda hated to do it for a few reasons: 1) It just isn't the same to drive 2) It's just a little too small so it's a pain in the &$=@! to put on and 3) It kind of marks the end of summer and I'm not a winter fan any more than I am a football fan which also marks the end of summer.
I hope it doesn't mean the end of this years adventures. I was looking forward to a trip to Taylor park this coming weekend but that isn't happening now. I have to instead drive back home to Wyoming to bury a cousin of mine who passed away unexpectedly. That's not something I am looking forward to but it is much more important than an outting in Sammi. The mountains and trails will wait for me. Maureen can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment